Soozie has awarded me the Marie Antoinette Award-
A real person - A real award!
Wow does this mean I can put on an excessive dress
to match the excessive stash and lie back with the cat
at my feet. Thank You, I like that version of reality.
But maybe it was not quite what it means....
1. Please put the logo on your blog....check
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
http://bearsinthepark.blogspot.com/
Soozii.
I must find out how you put in the clever links with just the name
of the person. I am so higgonorant!
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
Ouch 7, I like Soozii's idea of two.
(1)
http://bearsinthepark.blogspot.com/
(2)
http://shabbyoldepottingshed.blogspot.com/
I know Lea is real as she sent me a lovely hand made card.
3)
http://madquilter.blogspot.com/
And Tracy is one of the most prolific and energetic people
I know, who actually sews, not just collects bits and pieces
like I do.
(4)
http://susaninstitches.blogspot.com/
who puts a Bear in the bath and washes him.
Now that is real.
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
did that
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.
have done that or emailed them.
Go visit these lovely people if you have not
met them before.
1 comment:
thankyou m'love - I feel honoured
Post a Comment