I thought a giveaway was in order...and so in Nov I tried to have one.........
http://five-minutes-of-fame.blogspot.com/2010/11/post-1154time-to-celebtrate.html
giveaway link
And here I have made it clickable for you.
I asked you which posts or types of posts you had enjoyed most over the years and while I got 6 answers I thought that was a little sad.
I have a black and white spot Yazzii bag for all your quilting goodies.
The closest bag I can find to this one has a retail value of $60.
This was a gift for purchase from Homespun magazine and due to unusual circumstances in my subscription falling behind I received two of these lovely bags. I already have a black square one which I use a lot and both have several zipper compartments, with inner compartments as well as the separate outside sections. It is oval in shape and if I did not already have a good collection of bags I would be tempted to keep them both, but thought it would make a lovely first prize.
Looking inside to show some of the inner compartments as well.
From the top looking down.
I am afraid my photos do not show off the bag to its best advantage.
If you do not have a blog, or are unable to comment here, you can send a comment to ozjane@gmail.com
So that is prize number one.
And should be one that a crafter or someone with a nice jewelery collection
can put to good use.
Left in their wrappers are two Homespun aprons I love these and have two already so thought it fair and good to share these.
They adjust well to different shapes and sizes and are great when you are about to be covered with the contents of a spitting wok, or flour etc when making a cake.
They have certainly saved me from a few dramas.
Lastly two craft lovers address books
with lovely craft pictures and ideas in them.
For overseas ladies who do not get this magazine I am sure you will enjoy looking at them....even updating those ever changing details.
Again not my best photography
But an idea of the pictures of
items to be found inside.
So please can you pass the word along and if you post details in your blog you can have a second try at finding something you enjoy or have enjoyed in this blog.
16 comments:
HI Jane,
I thought they were great prizes the first time and will write about it on my blog when I post about the winners of my giveaway tomorrow.
I love seeing your fabrics and your garden and hearing your stories about Moggie.
I hope Moggie is feeling better. Good luck with your giveaway - it is a very nice one from a very nice lady.
Warmest regards,
Anna
They are great prizes. The bag looks so useful. I use my address book all the time too.
Wow, they are fabulous prizes - you are very generous. I really enjoyed looking at and reading about all your lovely completed quilts. You have been very productive!
Blessings
Val
Yeah for your collage and your recording. Yes, I would love to see all the bags too. Thanks for being a bloggy friend of mine and sharing your passions with us all.
How generous you are! Thanks for the opportunity to win them.
Linda
Thank you Jane, for the chance to win something in your give-away. I am a bit of an apron fanatic, so you can guess what I would love to win!
I enjoy reading your posts about life in general, the way Moggie offers his assistance and your floral photos are gorgeous. I also loved looking at your completed quilts 2010. All the best and take care, Lorraine B
First time visiting your blog ,I love all your quilting post and have become a follower .What a generous giveaway ,thank you ,please include me.
I like your willingness to be biblical and your general tone, good job on the quilts of 2010, I may go back and look at that, always surprises me what I did do! Tracey
Just a catching up on blogs ... very well done on all your finishes and on your tidying up. does tidying up every get really completed if you have the answer let me know :)
Hello,
I missed your post on the giveaway, as bascially from Oct to Dec I felt like I dropped out of my creative/blogging world, when I started the school chaplaincy position.
I just love the over all Christian tone of your blog. I do love cats as well.
I loved the photo of the "roses. . . !!!!" you sent. Will look lovely in the DJ quilt.
Regards,
FUN!! K, this one's easy for me...I love your WFW's...always full of sound wisdom! Oh, but I do love to hear about your quilting projects and of course, Moggie! Congrats on over 1000 posts and thanks for your generosity :))
I'm a new follower! Love your postings!
Kim
Hi Glenice, Congratulations on the award and thank you for doing a giveaway. I really like your blog because it is so detailed, real and plenty of pictures. I especially like that fact that our sewing rooms are so similar. Organized chaos!
karen s
Hoppers Crossing
Ohh a thousand posts - well done. Love the look of your blog and especially moggie - such a cutie. Thank you for sharing your life and adventures with us.
I love your scripture passages. as a fellow christian quilter it gives me great encouragement. I'm a new follower to this blog simply to have another "christian blogger friend"
Post a Comment