Monday, May 21, 2007
The Naughty Corner
My Mummy was very active tonight. She cleared out two lots of magazines. Two whole shelves full and it was rather exciting watching piles grow and sometimes slip over and she would carry them to the sofa and the table and sort them and count them.....and so I raced around and did everything a cat could possibly do to help. I nipped at carpet, had a try at scratching a chair here and there....she says I am her only failure. She taught 2 other cats not to scratch furniture.....how come she has failed with me. Well maybe I am just not scared of water. She squirted me, she even smacked my tail with some magazines.......oh she was getting cross.
It was actually quite fun. Our nights are not usually this exciting.
But Mummy finally lost it. She had done a bit of thinking and threatening about throwing me out in the rain, but I knew the council would get her if she did that.........then ...and I have to admit this was quite clever, she went and got my horrible small vet crate. Not even the big one.
She grabbed me while I was innocent and in I went.
And there I sat...........in the naughty corner on the table until she was finished and good and ready to let me out.
Well.......it did calm me down a bit!
Well..........even a lot!
Hmmmmm, must remember that one for the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
poor ole puddy cat...... AUBIRDWOMAN
what a good idea!! I think my sammy is heading for the naughty corner quite soon.
did you HAVE to show our mummy this torture device? She'll get ideas!
Shame on you
xxx Sophie and Oakley I.
Post a Comment