Monday, May 21, 2007

Things we do in an evening..........

And the shelf that looks the tidiest is the one not touched.
I have run out of space.
Bottom shelf which is in order is Australian Patchwork and Quilting. Need issues 1,2, & 5,6 for Vol 1 and I have a complete set.

Next row is Country Craft and decorating......must check that but almost a full set.
Then Down under quilting on top of that.
Then a row of books.
Then a row of hand and machine embroidery.
Country Threads all present and in order on the three layer shelf thing to the extreme right.
Handmade on the table and in two folders to the left.
Patchwork and stitching and Quilter's Companion up top.
Odd USA ones etc on table to the left.

Cat went berserk while this activity went on so ended up in naughty corner ....basket on table....and I lay awake and ached for my pains.......but at least I know what issues I am looking for.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

sorry haven't got those copies... AUBIRDWOMAN

Ozjane said...

But would you believe Caity wrote to me and has number 1 and it has my name on it..........and she just may have 2 7 5 ........wheeeee