
Yeah ....It is OK. It has the Miss Daisy seal of approval. It even has a label. I do love my Auntie in Australia but I did not know she was bright enough to remember a quilt label. She is up the scale of approval just a fraction.
And I guess if it comes from Moggie too, then her part has to be the cat hair. It is white??? Must be that big fat white tummy of hers. Tee Hee!

So is it mine?
Mummy says, "Look Boo, that is you!" Blushing modestly.......I am a handsome cat am I not!
And that's it folks!Just notice that My Mummy is a painter and the picture in the top right hand corner is one of her paintings.
Suppose I have to say Moggie you and your Mum
are sort of OK after all.....
1 comment:
nice quilt.... aubirdwoman
Post a Comment