
Just as I thought.......that darn Moggie. I could smell her....and now I can see her. And actually she is a bit squashed and flat but she does not smell dead, so there must be a funny way of doing this. I am not sure about "her" being on here with us pedigree cats.....she is after all only a Moggie. But then, I guess her Mum is OK, well my Mum and Dad write to her so she must be on the Christmas card list, so I guess it must be OK.
Well here I am with Mum and since I can see Dad holding his baby and that old Moggie is OK to keep Mum's feet warm as long as I am up here with the better class of cat!
It is actually pretty neat isn't it!. Who would have thought that funny old parcel could have this in it and Mummy is happy....so of course I am happy as can be because I love to see my Mummy and Daddy happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment