Saturday, May 26, 2007

Now this is free

But I am not always good.

Now let me introduce you to my long distance friend and
look alike Miss Sophie who lives up in the bush with her two other cats and her goats.
We are not so generous about sharing our home here. We like the big dogs next door because
they tell us when someone is coming and are our guard dogs, but we really believe cats should live inside, so we are not too fussed when some of them come in our yard. We just watch them.
No anger is showed, but, really....where are their manners.
However we know that Miss Sophie does have manners so we will allow this small comparison of the two of us.







Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

catsmum said...

Sophiw wanted to know why there was a picture of herself on your Blog so I spent a minute or so pointing out the ever so subtle differences. She says that she would like you to tell Ms Moggie what a truly pretty cat she is.
I told her Ms moggie already knows.
hugz from us all
S

catsmum said...

and of course that typo was meant to read Ms SOPHIE

Ozjane said...

Yes I do look at a photo of Miss Sophie and think......ok, which one is this?
I think they both have very heathly self esteem, plus have life by the tail and know how to swing it.

catsmum said...

and now that you've added the photo of Sophie, my first comment makes less sense than it did when I wrote it 3 months ago!